Everyone has a morning routine, but not everyone’s morning routine is good for him. Think about it. Do you hit the snooze button more than once? Do you run out the door without eating and without stretching? Do you have time for anything before you catch that bus or get in the car? Here are a few suggestions to help you feel better each morning.
- Get up five minutes earlier. Yes, this sounds counterintuitive, but it will help you to feel more alive.
- Don’t hit snooze – ever. Just get up.
- Stretch for five minutes. Touch your toes, get your body limber and really get the blood flowing to your limbs.
- Wash your face, brush your teeth, get dressed and head to the kitchen for some breakfast.
- Eat something, even if it isn’t something big.
These little suggestions will make a big difference!