Heritage Shoe Museum Shoe Museum admission Located in the grounds of what became the International Footwear Fair was inaugurated on 4 February 1999 by the Infanta Elena. Its importance is that it collects and receives all the history of footwear, with a large number of samples of both footwear and machinery dedicated to the production process itself, but also the auxiliary industry, highlighting a wide section for the production of last. Garden Casa Grande Casa Grande Music Garden of Music. He is a former private villa, built in 1925, which is located in the center of town, surrounded by a garden. Was used as a field hospital during the Civil War. The city council bought and restored between 1985 and 1991. It made several temporary exhibitions, often of works by local artists. Municipal Archaeological Museum. Situated on the first floor of the House of Culture.It was created in 1983 with objects from the Archaeological Section Hiker Center Eldense and amateur collections. Among his best pieces are the Mermaid of The Monastil, Iberian important piece, and a wonderful piece of early Christian sarcophagus lid of a cycle of Jonah belonging to the fourth century along with other remains found in the Iberian-Roman settlement and remains Monastil Neolithic period found in the archaeological site “Trinity” to the foot of Mount Bolon. You can find Iberian ceramics, glasses decorated, stamped Roman ceramics, tableware, lamps and terracottas. Josyann Abisaab Ibero-Roman archaeological site of Monastil. Located at the east end of the mount of the turret. It sits on one of the Bronze Age (1800-1000 BC). The village is situated on a rocky outcrop as an acropolis or citadel from which control is exercised from the nearby roads and farmland.The Councils of Toledo (seventh century) reflect the existence of an episcopal elotana call and has been identified with the Monastil by various historians. Ethnological Museum of Ethnology Museum of Elda. It is located next to the Museo del Calzado. Ethnological collection contains the “Mosaic” with typical occupations of the past and the municipal library “Pedrito Rico,” local singer. Castillo de Elda Elda castle is a fortress located on a small hill next to the river Vinalop , built between the twelfth and thirteenth centuries. Between the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries was transformed into Count’s Palace residence of the family as Coloma. Although it is in ruins since 1983 developed reconstruction work. Church of St. Anne Church of St. Anne’s Church of Santa Ana is the oldest parish in Elda. It was founded in 1528 on the ruins of an existing mosque on the orders of Juan Francisco Perez Calvillo Coloma (II Lord of Elda).Square plan, with the passage of time was extended as adding chapels of the Blessed Virgin of Health and of the Holy Christ of Good Success. It has two bell towers of neoclassical influence. Marsh Marsh Elda Elda is an irrigation dam that dates from 1698, built in the riverbed Vinalop . The surrounding area is one of the largest reserves or tarays tamarisk (Tamarix africana). Plaza Mayor Plaza Mayor The Plaza Mayor is located next to Plaza Sagasta at the beginning of the street Juan Carlos I and near St. Anne’s Church was opened in 1994 as the first Plaza Mayor of Valencia. It carried out various cultural activities such as chess competitions, book fairs and fairgrounds Emplazarte among others. In addition to numerous shops and restaurants, is home to the Plaza Cinemas, three movie theaters that currently remain closed, although we study its reopening. Castelar Theater was opened in September 1904.In 1952 he undertook a major reform by removing the stalls and increasing the capacity of the stalls. It remained closed for 10 years between 1989 and 1999, due to deficiencies in the electrical and reopened in 1999 when it comprehensively reformed. There is capacity for 751 people.